Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Floating In A Life Vest

                                                               Cold, wet, soggy
                                  floating motionless in the sea



I could only hear the rumbling engine of  a dingy and the rumbling waves of the salt water sea clashing against the other waves I forced myself to roll over on my stomachImage result for beach
I threw my hand through the air and dipped my hand in the water.
As soon as i touched the water with the very tip of my weak finger it suddenly dropped numb.

50 meter swim in the frightening, cold ocean, everyone was ahead of me except my  determined best friend Kate. Kate and i were wearing life jackets it was incredibly hard to swim, it was that cold! Kate was pulling me along, she had deep blue lips and she was shaking like a leaf. the water was ruff it was pulling us behind couldn't take it any longer i pushed my arm forward dipped it in the icy water and then pushed my hand back. after repeating the same steps continuously i came to ruffly 25 meters i came to a halt rolled on my back and just floating there. then i heard an engine coming closer and closer WATCH OUT screamed Kate i rolled over i got the greatest shock of my life i almost got flattened by a ginormous dingy it was like a monster 2 cm away from me. i swam to the side of the boat first Kate got in with a struggle then with the rest of my strength i heaved myself into the dingy we were finally going to the beach.
THE END

P.S for full story go to Floating In A Life Vest 💖

1 comment: