Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Awful Audition

My stomach ached and my throat felt dry as i walked into the audition room, it was my first time so I have not been so excited and nervous all at the same time, will I get the Taylor Swift role or have a nervous breakdown, it was a %50 percent chance i would have a nervous breakdown. Ashton started off by acting like Justin Bieber (the other role) by saying "having another meltdown would be the first time" so i continued by saying "whatever Justin, just shake it off" then the Mrs Riley (the judge) role played as alex (another character) then it was my turn as i was about to speak my mind went blank, my throat felt dry and instead of say *sigh* home sweet home yuuno that planet without music, one minute i'm in LA and the next minute i'm here trapped with you *glares at justin* but instead i said home sweet home one minute i'm in LA and the... uh oh

well that was a learning experience.

2 comments: